[BaadAssGremlins] lots of cars for sale

Hello All, Prices are canadian I have a 1975 2door Hornet for Sale. 258
auto, A/C cruise tilt. Magum rims with almost new rubber. The car was
originally Beige with white roof. I had the parking lot dings fixed and
painted SASSY GREEN. 1971 Mopar colour. Tinted rear windows. Brown interior
in very nice shape. Still has the perfect original spare and trunk mat. I
drove this car out to the Return of the ramblers in 2003. The car needs
front shocks and a New Muffler. Radiator was recored and NOS Carb installed.
Some of the Paint is peeling off the hood edge and the trunk. There is one
spot in front of the passenger rear wheel that shows some small bubbles.
There is no Mud anywhere in the car. No Rust repairs anywhere in the car.
The windshield has a crack in it. Over all a very solid Low mile car that
screams for a V8 Conversion or a nice 4.0 stroker. Price is $2500.00 Next up
is a 28K Original mileage 1973 Javelin. 401 Auto 3.15 Posi. Original Yellow
Paint with Black interior. 8 Slot Rims with centers. The original engine
Twisted the crank in half and the car was parked for 18 Years. I installed a
360 engine with the 727 Auto have have been driving the car sparingly Over
the past few years. The car needs the rear wheel cylinders replaced. The
head liner has a hole above the sunvisor. The winsheild has a large blemish
. I have new Black carpet for the car. There are 3 seperations in the driver
front seat. There is some damage to the rear tail panel between the tail
lights. I have a replacement panel. No Rust anywhere else on the car.
386 -401 equipped Javelins were built. I do not know the breakdown for Auto
verus 4spd. Price is $6000.00 Next is a 1968 Rebel 550 convertible.290 auto.
Only 800 1968 rebel convertibles were made in 1968. Most of them were SST
models. 330 Of the 550 models were built. Last year for an AMC Convertible.
I purchased this car a few years ago. Changed fluids and drove the car 400
Km home. The only thing missing was the convertible Boot and rear glass.
Also the passenger side sun visor. The car was disassembled and some parts
are powered coated. Others are Painted . The car is blue. Things still to
do. Floor pans need repair as they have rust. Passenger rear qtr needs
replaced or repaired. I have a rear qtr and a complete trunk pan. The trunk
has some rust as well. Trunk hood doors and fenders have been sand blasted
and primed. Underside of trunk and hood is painted. Door edges and interior
are painted. The convertible top needs a new hinge piece or the original
repaired. The car has a running 360 4bbl 727 auto in it right now. I have
the correct 290 BW auto to go with the car. Also have a 4bbl intake. Consul
and buckets to be installed. The car is an original Bench seat model. Lots
of NOS parts Tail lights ,Sun visor ,grille and headlight doors, New
convertible roof , Fuel sending unit. Brake cables Brakes Marker lights
front and rear. Many More NOS parts. Black Interior parts as I was going to
swap in a black interior instead of a Blue interior. Overall a very nice
restoration Project. You don't have to go looking for anything. Price is
$4500.00 1958 Rambler Super 250 V8 4bbl automatic with Posi Rear. Air
conditioning with tinted glass. The car is complete except for the radio.
Push button Transmission. The motor ran when the car was parked But is now
stuck. There is some mud on the passenger side rear door and qtr. Appears to
have been hit and mudded to fix. Solid metal underneath. $500.00 1948 Willys
overlander jeep. Body has very little rust. Comes with the 1948 front clip
and a 1956 front clip. Origional flat head 4 cly and 3 speed tranny out of
the vehicle and engine is seized. Looks like all the parts are there. 51,000
miles. Missing a rear hub so would need to be trailered My plans were to
mount the body on a late model jeep or jimmy frame and power train. $750.00
More to come Located in Martensville Saskatchewan Thanks bryan morrow
teamamc@xxxxxxxxxxx 1-306-668-4967
=====================================
ain't mine, anyone interested in above cars give Bryan a shout above before
their three days of summer is over and it is 800 degrees below zero for the
remaining 362 days of the year!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825