From: Stan <canttosstan@aol.com>
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 5:06:13 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 73 AMC Hornet Carb question?

do i have to change the intake manifold or is their something i can
put on there to retrofit the 2bbl?
thnx
-Jon

--- In BaadAssGremlins@ yahoogroups. com, Charles Burch <warlocke@.. .>
wrote:

> as long as u can find a 2bbl carb from an amc 6 should go right
on, and
> i think its the engine that gets bad mpg lol my 78 grem with 258
2bbl
> got a steady 7mpg lol
>
> Stan wrote:
> >
> > i was wondering if anyone could tell me how i would be able to
put a 2
> > brl carb on my 258cid engine. it only has 61k miles on it never
rolled
> > over. i get barely between 8-12 mpg which is pretty crappy. any
1 with
> > any info would be apreciated.
> > thanks
> > Jon

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car