Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Project

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Project

yes I will be processing my own this year. I use all that I can.
 Davis

djdaveinpa <djdave@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis" <martin-davis@...> wrote:

> I got the motor installed yesterday and went in to put the tranny in
> today and found that the Mondello 420.00 flexplate didn't have any
> converter bolt holes! So that will be shipped back to them tuesday and
> hope to have it back soon.
> So I pulled the fuel cell out to tighten the bung fittings and also
> added wires for the fuel sending unit and an 8 AN line for the vent.
> mounted it back up and connected the fast filler neck to th efactory
> fuel fillerneck and made sure th eGremlin gas cap was still in the
> right position when installed. Then we installed the engine bay wire
> harness and figured out what wasn't needed and cut those wires out and
> unwrapped the entire harness to make a nice clean install when it is
> done.
> Last thing I did today was to bolt on the carb and get the fuel line
> fittings out and installed. Still need to add the 6 AN fuel lines from
> the regulator to the carb.
> Now I gotta take the family out to eat cause the wife wacked her hand
> and I don't want her to have to make dinner tonight.
> O ya I saw a truck with big letters AMC today All Masonry
> Construction. Wish I thought of that for me. I am a Mason.
> So I guess it will be a few weeks before I get to fire up mt Gremlin
> now. possibly longer as hunting season starts on NOV 7th.
> Gotta get another Deer to feed my family. I got one last year and the
> meat is about gone.
>
> Davis

Just wondering if you do your own butchering.. I was raised in a
hunting family, where the only thing you send out is the head, if its
over a 10 pointer to be mounted.
The irony is I will not be getting a deer this year, because my
gremlin is in the garage, no where else to butcher it, and I refuse to
pay someone to do what comes natural for me. My kid has a swingset,
it entered my mind to hang the carcass from thee, but he is 9 and I
dont want this to come up in therapy when he is 17
:-)

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car