Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My engine is home!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My engine is home!

Ya tell me about it. This is gonna be one heck of a tire burner. No chance of any traction on the street.
 Davis

rebade1 <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,

It sounds like a few blocks of rubber :-))

I would love to hear that combo take off when you get it all together!

Ralph

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Ralph,
> The tranny is a pro 727 built for 1000 HP it has a rev man
valvebody and transbrake. The converter is a TCI 8" 5000 stall Which
will be close to the 500 FtLbs of TQ the engine makes @ 4800
> Davis
> rebade1 <rebade1@...> wrote:
> Great!!! Reading about your success stories is
motivating. I didn't
> hear what you put into the tranny and converter. Hopefully your
> combination will give you the 500+ along with a little torque:-))
>
> Ralph in MN
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis" <martin-davis@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Well yesterday I picked up my engine from the machine shop and by
> the
> > time I got home all I had time for was to move it from the truck
> > the garage. Today I got the day off cause of rain so I did some
> > footwork to find some parts needed to get my fuel cell
installation
> > done then home to work on the Grem! I now have the engin bolted
in
> > with the new Prothane motor mounts. Not an easy task working all
by
> > yourself! I got it done without a single scratch to the engine
bay.
> > Got the tranny moved from one garage to th ebay with the gremlin
> but
> > couldn't locate the converter. I will find it tomorrow. I hope to
> have
> > the tranny and headers installed tomorrow night. Wife is working
> till
> > 5 so I will be playing with my car nut of a son. He read this
> months
> > CarCraft mag before I did!
> > Davis Martin
> > Amc Team
> > 72 Gremlin X
> > 12.6 @ 107 Scrap 360
> > Soon to be 10.? @ 12? 500+ HP 401

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car