Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stereo installation

in high school my wife's first car was a '77 GREMLIN X sun orange with the white stripes and she ordered it with white seats instead of the scotch plaid. she loved that car.

From: <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stereo installation
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 12:32:38 -0700 (PDT)

That is what I have is a 78. It has been in the family since 80. While they are basically the same there are quite a few differences between the 77-78 and the rest of them. Actually I had a 77 with a 258 and you would be surprised how much different it was from my 78 with the 232.
Terry

We still have the original am-fm stereo in the dash of the car of course not hooked up as well as the old speakers. I know how hard it is to find parts for the '78 Gremlin not alot of them made or surviving.  We mainly want the new stereo for our IPODs since we are music junky's....