Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gear Question

Thanks Davis. I will do so right now!
Charlie

In a message dated 10/20/2006 2:14:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I would reply to him you have a jeep AMC 20 axle and they do not fit and you would like a refund
 Davis

GrublinX@aol.com wrote:
The guy that sold me that AMC 20 gears taht would not fit my car (carrier or no carrier) had this to say:
"These should fit a jeep AMC 20.If they do not fit your car than you probably have a different axle."
Is this an accurate statement?

Charlie "Cool Factor X"

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car