[BaadAssGremlins] Got my car back today! Almost.........

[BaadAssGremlins] Got my car back today! Almost.........

WOOHOO! I picked up the Gremlin from the technical school's body shop
today. The paint job is excellent! Some details that I noted were:
painted steering column, gear indicator, steering wheel, and horn
button on the interior; crossmember, steering box & gear all painted
black; and the headlight buckets & grill were white with black. The
interior of the doors and rear quarter panels are gorgeous. All for
the amazing price of $370.00!!!!! I took the car over to the
upholstery shop along with all the interior seat brackets, bolts, and
seat belts. The seats are already finished and I delivered the moulded
carpet set today so I am hoping that they won't take long to complete
the installation. They have the original head liner and that will have
to be repaired and covered. John will help me pull the engine &
transmission out of the original Gremlin tomorrow and we will swap
rearends when the car is back home. I plan on touching up the engine
paint and painting the transmission while they are out. I feel closer
to completion than ever, but I realize that nothing is ever easy on
this car! ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: