Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 'cuda scam?/thread Hijack

Point taken. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 'cuda scam?/thread Hijack

In a message dated 10/18/2006 8:46:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, chvyclss@aol.com writes:
Eddie, can you or anyone on the site tell me what rearend will bolt in to a '73 Gremlin for an engine swap? I am swapping a 232 for a 290. Does it even need a swap? I won't be racing the car but will punch it every once in a while. The 290 is bored .60 over & have a bigger bump stick than stock. Larry
Larry,starting your own thread would bring lots less headache on who's talking about what,so please do that in the future.
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car