Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 'cuda scam?

Here's the response I got from the first scammer:
Hello,

I am glad you are interested in my car,is still available for sale.
I prefer to let you know all the details about this auction and about this deal so everything to be just fine.The car is in great condition
It has never been wrecked, raced, or mistreated.The car is in perfect condition, no technical problems , it hasn't been involved in any accident or anything of this type
Just to let you know that the car is in Holland. The freight costs are supported by me. My company works with DAS Holland and they offered us a disscount of 66.5% from the amount of the shipping, I will support the balance and this is the main reason I want to use DAS as a shipping service. You will not have to pay additional taxes. The car will be insured and crated on the tranport. Once again, you will not have to pay anything regarding the shipping.
Delivery Estimated Time: 5 days
Price: US$6,500.00 (shipping and handling included)
Shipping Service: DAS (door to door)
I know you need a bill of sale and the original title and it will be no problem, once you receive the car, you will receive the bill of sale and the original title as well so you can register the car on your name.
The car is manufactured for the US market, it meets all the US standards and that's why you don't have to pay any customs taxes.
If the car is what you are looking for and if you agree with these conditions then i will be glad to close this deal with you. The payment will be done via secure pay which means that the third party will keep the money until you receive and inspect the car.
I will wait for your email to let me know if you are interested in knowing more details
about the purchase.
Thanks!

A Hemi 'Cuda for $6500 ??

Hundreds of Free Email Addresses
http://www.UltimateEmail.com

Free Email Greeting Cards
http://www.UltimateEcards.com

Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Full Headers

Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried to e-mail the seller but it kicked me to my outlook express mail.

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com> wrote:
This is a easy one to spot as they have 'script' written into all parts of auction so that if you click on other links it goes to their scam gmail address!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com