Re: [BaadAssGremlins] HELLA SCAM!!

You have to be kidding. I thought it was some kind of joke. I can't imagine a Cuda being worth that much money. Then if you have a car that is worth that much money you put in on Ebay and people really have that much money to bid on it. I would think these things would be in special car auctions somewhere. Then the bidding seems silly to be  I mean one had a buy it now price of 325 thousand and it has a bid of 324,994.96 on it. The other has a 375  buy it now price and it has a bid of 325. I mean I would think you would have to have a few  million in the bank to buy one these cars. I think think if I wanted a car so much I was willing to spend 325 thousand what would be another 50. Then again a lot of houses are worth this much today maybe the guy is going to sale his house and buy the car and move the wife and kids into the backseat. I just guess I am getting old and don't understand high finances.
Terry

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yes

twa1950@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> There are two Cuda's on ebay now with the Hemi's in them going for
> over $300,000 are they really worth that much.
> Terry
>
> */Eddie Stakes /* wrote:
>
> Too late I bought it NOW. And I am going to strip that goofy
> Ioacocca engine out of it and drop in a twin turbo 199 Rambler
> six! Man, those scammers are real dumbasses, but bigger dumbasses
> are those who think they getting deal of lifetime and contact them
> off fee-bay and then wire them the money for it! Funny how no more
> AMC scams listed like this recently they have moved on to bigger
> fish, uh, barracudas! Hell they have even upped the ante as the
> AMC junk scams used to be $4500-$5800 'buy it nows!' Guess had to
> adjust scam for inflation in Croatia.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825