[BaadAssGremlins] Re: intake recomendations

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: intake recomendations

the 401 is bored .040 over, speedpro pistons (dont have the specs, but they arent as
dished as the stock pistons for high compression)  slightly machined down stock heads
(want to port, but not sure where to start), comp cam Magnum (.518 valve lift, 292
duration, part #10-210-4), the entire engine was gone through and checked.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@...> wrote:

> Tim,
>    More info is needed. If you like you can call me. I just built a 530 HP/ 500 Ft Lbs
Torque pump gas street strip 401 I port and airgap torker intakes for street strip
applications Also reccommend the indy intake or Herman Lewis if you can get one for
more serious race motors.
>    Davis 860-997-2732
>
> Tim Kottman <timkott@...> wrote:
>           Im almost finished with my 401 build, have to decided on a intake and roller
rockers. What
> are your recomendations, I've told myself im in a limited budget, but have been looking
at
> mad dog as they have a roller rocker setup out of machined aluminum. Got to see it in
> person and was very impressed. sells on ebay for 800$ Also was looking at a RPM Air
Gap
> intake manifold. Are there anyother recomendations? This will be primarily a strip car,
but
> with some streetablity to it.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional