Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC 20 Gears???????????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC 20 Gears???????????

On this subject I have a v-8 rear out of a 78 concord,,,stamped with a C,,,,,and a jeep rear,,,,posi,,,,,stamped with a BB,,,,will the internals switch,,,,,?,,,,,stephen,,,,,70,71,72,73,73,74,75,76,76,,gremlin owner plus other amc's,,,,yes I'm sick

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car