[BaadAssGremlins] for sale 69 Ambassador SST & 74 Hornet Sportabout

[BaadAssGremlins] for sale 69 Ambassador SST & 74 Hornet Sportabout

I have a 69 Ambassador SST, 290 Typhoon, AT, AC, PS, PDB, tilt, tint,
electric wipers, rather loaded with original Pompeii Yellow paint. It has
rust in trunk and a few other areas like a few holes in roof. However, it
cranks right up, runs and driver great, no klunks, rattles when driving.
Everything works from electric wipers, to turns, brake lights, ect. AC needs
charging but has complete system.
The lady I bought it from had a number of records, and somewhere here I have
a lot of the original sale of paperwork, as the car was sold new in St.
Louis, MO.

Anyhows, I need to move it one way or another. I have debated parting it
out, as I could use the windshield, and possibly a few odds and ends.
However, darn it, it is a good running car! Might be a good first AMC for
someone or maybe a winter beater. This is my ad off epage.com and if you
need more photos, let me know:
http://epage.com/js/mi/c0/1853577.html

It was a no sale on ebay at $975.00 and there is a good description of the
vehicle there although photos are now gone:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4630772691

Either way it has to go, along with the 74 Hornet Sportabout I have for sale
for $575. http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1621044.html

I hate to part out either but I do really need to move both, and would like
both gone before end of year. Thanks for looking!

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx