Re: [RE][BaadAssGremlins] Pretty Pictures

Re: [RE][BaadAssGremlins] Pretty Pictures

Bill, I have not given the car a name yet. I will wait until it is
completed and find out how it acts. It may be male or female depending
on how it drives - I won't elaborate on that (LOL)! Yes, I have a dark
blue stripe kit that I ordered from Phoenix Graphics to put on the car.
It will be the hockey stick stripe with no "Gremlin X" on the front
part of it. Phoenix Graphics deleted the 'X' part for me. The blue
paint on the back of the car was matched to the stripe color so it
should look like they were made for each other. Wait a minute, they
were! I completed painting all the interior plastic panels and pieces
as well as the dash board last weekend. I have a package tray that I
want to add to the car but I ran out of paint, so that will have to
wait. Also, the door panels and arm rests may need painting as well. I
will see how they match up to the interior color as they are now. That
interior color is metallic by the way. It was the closest color I could
get to the carpet and upholstery colors. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)