Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC 20 Gears - uh oh!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC 20 Gears - uh oh!

In a message dated 10/10/2006 5:21:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Check these guys out....

http://drivetrain.com/amc20.html

Jim

Jim, thanks for sending this. Davis, thanks for your expert help. I just got off the phone with the guy who is installing my gears. He told me he had to order a carrier - (and now I know why!). And they ain't cheap!
He also told me that the gears I bought on eBay were not for an AMC-20 like advertised, but were for a Dana 30. What happened to truth in advertising? So, I wrote to the guy who sold them and I'll give him a week. To bad, for now I am the owner of a complete, new, still in bubble wrap front and rear complete gear sets for a Jeep with a Dana 30. to bad I don't have a jeep. (I used to).

Charlie "Cool Factor X"