[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1980 AMX impounded in california...anybody own it?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 1980 AMX impounded in california...anybody own it??

Hi John _______ I woundered where I left that thing !

 Yes , it is mine . Could You tell Me where it is ? So I can Go &
Clame it an all. : -}

Bill,LOL''

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@...>
wrote:

> I just got an Email from a towing company that impounded a VERY
nice
> 1980 AMX.
>

> The owner has not contacted them after some time, and they are very
> surprised, as
>
> it is in very nice condition?the seats are mint, the body is
straight
> and shiny, runs
>
> great?.258/4speed. All four Turbocast II wheels with caps. Looks
sharp.

> Just figured someone might know who owned it so they can go claim
it
> before it's
>
> sold off. The company is requesting a salvage title to resell it,
so
> time is short!
>

> If anybody thinks they know who's car it is, have them contact me
ASAP.

> John W Rosa
>
> HYPERLINK "http://www.javelinamx.com/"www.JavelinAMX.com
>

> --