[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlins and grills

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlins and grills

Kevin. Glad your dad is taking the time to manufacture a grille!!
Kudos to him for that!!Just like Davis for making the hoods!! It
takes a real AMC/Gremlin NUT to take the time to do this for our
hobby. It's NOT like we have Camaros.Mustangs...etc!! Parts for those
cars DO grow on trees. I think you can now buy the new repop 69
Camaro body at Walmart...hahahahaha!!  I just sent you an email also.
Would be interested in a grille. Any possibility of photos?
Thanks,Joe--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Hauser
<grinding_gremlin@...> wrote:

> The 73 grill My dad is reproing is the one piece which
> also looks like the 70-72 model year. (my favorite).
>
> Kevin
>
> --- Bill Mason <grandmas_grape@...> wrote:
>
> > Hi ___ Is the 73 Grill anything like the 72 Grill ?
> > Or do they
> > differ too much ?
> >
> > Bill
> >
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Hauser
> >
> > <grinding_gremlin@> wrote:
> > >
> > > We haven't discussed selling them but I'm sure it
> > is a
> > > possibilty once we get the grill making process
> > > perfected. I will discuss it with my dad and see
> > what
> > > he has into his project. What do feel a reasonable
> > > price for a repro grill would be?
> > >
> > > Kevin

> > that

<*> Your email settings: