[RE]Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlins and grills

Thank You , I know that the Grape has a great Grill , but My Brother In-laws Grill is missing some finns. He may be intrested in a fix OR a Fiberglass grill ??

Bill

Subject : Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlins and grills
Date : Wed, 4 Oct 2006 17:26:15 EDT
From : baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
To : BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 10/4/2006 5:21:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
grandmas_grape@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi ___ Is the 73 Grill anything like the 72 Grill ? Or do they
differ too much ?

Bill

Bill all 70-73 Grills are the same.the 74 -75 grills became a 3 piece grill
and were the same for those two years and the 76 Grills like the 74-75 were 3
piece but was remodeled and was a one year style only as in 77-78 the
Gremlins front clip and tailite panel were remodeled.
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car