Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlins and grills

Your dad ought to start selling the fiberglass grills since they are rare to find good grills that don't cost an arm or a leg.. How much for a '73 grill?

-----Original Message-----
From: grinding_gremlin@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 2:01 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlins and grills

Hey guys it been a long time. I graduated college finally and have
since aquired three Gremlins; 1973 levis X, 1974 X, 1974 304 X. My
poor green Gremlin bit the dust because the frame rusted through. My
new aquisitions are rust free :-)
My dad is working on a fiberglass grill for my 73 X and it is going
very well. The backside isn't so pretty but the front looks great! We
tried it on my Gremlin a month ago to see if the first version he
created would fit and it seems to fit exactly like the original. He is
in the process of perfecting his mold and hopfully he will be able to
crank out a few good examples for my project cars. I have the original
grills but they are pretty cracked and broken, my plan is to save them
away and use the fiberglass grills until I can have the originals
restored.
Right now I'm tring to find work so I can begin extensive work on my
Grem X Levis.If anyone needs freelance web or graphic work let me know.

Kevin

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car