[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Black Plastic Hatch Hinge Spacers

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Black Plastic Hatch Hinge Spacers

I don't drink coffee (LOL). However, I talked to Jeff Kennedy and he
was able to identify the part & number but didn't have any of them
and did not know where to find any. So I pulled out some old black
rubber gasket material and cut a couple out. I will try them on the
car today and see if they will work. Thanks! ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@... wrote:

> Lu, just make a couple of them out of a black plastic lid from a
coffee can.  Gary

__
> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: