[BaadAssGremlins] Re: hornet grill

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Charles Burch <warlocke@...>
wrote:

> does anyone need this grill, im going down this weekend and i can
pull
> if needed,
>

> http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/fizban1234/Beman%20Parts%
20Cars/?
action=view&current=1975hornetwagon1.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch7

Charles,

I may be interested in taking the bumper, bumper guards,
reinforcment, and all mounting hardware off your hands. Same goes
for the rear bumper if it is in good shape.  I  am trying to
determine compatability with my 77.

Doc, if you read this posting: will a 70/71 hornet bumper fit on a
77?

Warren Vallerand

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional