Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:39 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hi po starter wanted

That's the same starter I got from Alterstart only for 100$ less

Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It does cost more but I like this one.....

http://performanceamstyle.com/Cart/description.php?II=907&sessid=2661526cf4d9e097d2aded579b20584f&divi=amc

I don't know which is lightest....This is pretty light and it fits
between the header and the pan....

I still have to take out the #8 tube to get the bolts in....

Jim