Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Think a 15x10 with a 4 .1/8 backspacing will fit??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Think a 15x10 with a 4 .1/8 backspacing will fit??

Should not be a problem. I am running 4" back spacing on my gremlin.
 Davis
deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The wheels I am looking at only come in a 4 1/8th backspacing in the
15x10's I want.

I know Jgray and the Mixx run 15x10's with a 3 3/4 backspacing But Im
not sure how close their wheels are to the leafspring and if I can get
away with that 3/8's inch extra. Im away from the Gremlin for a few
day to try and measure it out. But even then.....I would still wonder.

What do you guys think?
Thanks ahead of time.

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car