[BaadAssGremlins] Last Call Free 1979 258 Six

[BaadAssGremlins] Last Call Free 1979 258 Six

Was a good running engine in 2000 when I parted the car out. Can't give
it away so in 3-6 weeks it goes to the dump. It has been in my storage
room since 2000. I have an engine hoist in the room to load it. Bring
your what ever and pick it up. Note I am stating it is in Yonkers, N.Y
right out of N.Y. City 5 miles north of the city line 2 miles off of Rt#
87 (N.Y. State Thruway) Pick it up or it goes to the dump. To many
people have said I want it (my son's friend for the last 3 years) To the
dump it goes to SOOON!!!!!!!
Anyone interested contact me off list at amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxxx 4-6
weeks maybe sooner as need to close out the storage space.
"Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: