[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Kenosha show in 2007...any info?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Kenosha show in 2007...any info?

THANKS BART!! Can you PLEASE email that site to me? Or atleast the
web address of the place? when i tried to print off from the post..it
left off the right 1" of all printing?? Thanks,Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baddassgremlin@... wrote:

> 2007 Car Show
>

> July 24-28, 2007 "AMC's in the Park" 105 Years of  Auto Making in
Kenosha
> The big show is coming back. We are  expecting 700+ cars, Jeffery,
Nash,
> Hudson, AMC, Jeep & Renault to  fill Kennedy park on Sat. July
28th. Drive Inn
> carshows start the week  off, from Tues. July 24th - Thurs. July
26th.

> July 24th Wendys on  75th St. 4:00 - 9:00
> July 25th Andy's Drive Inn on Roosevelt Rd 4:00 -  9:00
> July 26th The Spot North, on Washington Rd 4:00 - 9:00
>
> Friday July 27th 5:00PM "The Great Parade" down 52nd St to Kennedy
and
> Pennoyer Park. Parade is open to all cars registered for the show.
Live Music

(http://www.kenoshahistorycenter.org/content/events.html)

(http://www.kenoshahistorycenter.org/content/rambler.html)  |
> _Yesteryear_