From: CJ
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:59 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Question

How hard would it be to re-wire my fuse panel on my 76 Gremlin? I have to put a piece of wire in my panel to get my wipers and turn signals to work. Should I just replace the panel?

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com> wrote:
Luke, your car is Canadian built. There is no breakdown I am aware of how many particular models except AMX 68-70 monthly production out there, most of these records destroyed decades ago. If you look in my PRODUCTION/TECH file it goes into detail abot the valve cover tags, door metal trim tags, and production figures, although I do not have these for Hornet, but could look them up for calender year and total production if you want. Your 76 Hornet was built however as you mention, in the first 4 weeks of production in Canada, quite neat to see. Your parts Hornet might be worth saving the tags off of also, as chances are it was in line of sight in same line if built in Brampton.

You know the Brampton buildings were recently demolished. Yes, the famous corner of Kennedy & Steeles road is flat sadly. The shipping area is still there, and used for well, shipping from some company. Rambler Drive....there is nothing left on Rambler Drive except a damned gaping hole.

Sad but true. Like all our Kenosha built cars, you can never go 'home' again.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com