Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Question/fuse panel

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Question/fuse panel

When you say "you have to put a piece of wire in my panel" I assume you are talking about jumping a broken gap/area, not jumping the fuse terminals where the fuse should be? You need to trace and determine exactly where the problem is coming from first. Look for broken or burnt areas. If the panel is visibly broken, you might get by with just replacing the panel. But don't overlook other problem areas such as a loose, broken or burnt wire, burnt or missing fuses, bad components, etc.... Electrical problems are always intimidating but usually are easy to fix as they end up being something simple. Don't look TOO deep into it at first, take your time and trace the problem. Bob from MN

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car