Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Holley Electric Fuel Pump

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Holley Electric Fuel Pump

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about the Holley Blue fuel pump. Based upon the responses, I decided to return it. My Gremlin is a street class 304 and runs fine with the mechanical fuel pump. The Holley Blue would be a waste of $ and creat a lot of work for naught.
This is a great group and I REALLY appreciate everyone's help!

Charlie "Cool Factor X"