Subject : Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fresh Cherries Gremlin
Date : Fri, 22 Sep 2006 05:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
From : Davis Martin <martin-davis@sbcglobal.net>
To : BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com

Bill,
I finally checked out your models. Really cool. When I get some spare time (now spent on my gremlin) I plan to build a few models to match my gremlin.
Now I have to go to the fiberglass shop. I am building 2 hoods and making a mold for the early gremlin/hornet bumpers. Then off to the machine shop to work on my pump gas motor
Davis

Bill Mason wrote:
Hi _ Just so Lu & others know I found some old packaging & the Kit
used to Tub in the Big Drag tires was from AMT / Etrl 1970 Dodge
Coronet Pro Street 2n1 kit.. Stock # 6140

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, AMC74HORNET@... wrote:

> Being a model car builder for 49 years I have a large stock of AMC
> parts. My Gremlin will get an AMC 390 engine out of a Pro Street
Johan
> Rambler kit which I bought 10 of 5 years ago just for parts.
> "Doc"

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car