[RE][BaadAssGremlins] Bill's Grape Model

[RE][BaadAssGremlins] Bill's Grape Model

Hi Lu _ I'd love to have a Passenger mirror ! lol

 I hate driving without one ;-)

The key locks & chrome trim I use to do all with a fine paint brush !

But this car was done with a Extra fine paint pen Made by Pilot , code # sc-s-ef

they come in Silver & Gold. Tricky pen so watch what You are doing.

If You need more paint to the tip , push down on some paper. most times nothing bad happens , but every once in a while a good batch will come out an leeve a big dob of paint.

Bill