[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fresh Cherries Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fresh Cherries Gremlin

Thanks for all the leads and information, Bill. I will so some serious
model kit shopping this weekend between ball games! As others have
stated, the Fresh Cherries 1:24 scale models run around $9.99 and the
1:64 (hot wheels) scale run around $2.50. The bigger ones are from
$19.99 to $49.99 (remote control huge wheel types). I had the
opportunity to buy one of the $50 ones, but passed on it (need real car
parts). LOL ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill Mason"
<grandmas_grape@...> wrote:

> Hi _ Just so Lu & others know I found some old packaging & the Kit
> used to Tub in the Big Drag tires was from AMT / Etrl 1970 Dodge
> Coronet Pro Street 2n1 kit.. Stock # 6140
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@ wrote:
> >
> > Being a model car builder for 49 years I have a large stock of AMC
> > parts. My Gremlin will get an AMC 390 engine out of a Pro Street
> Johan
> > Rambler kit which I bought 10 of 5 years ago just for parts.
> > "Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: