[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fresh Cheries Gremlin Custom's

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fresh Cheries Gremlin Custom's

Hi Lu____ Thanks , I used engine from Revell kit 69 Super Bee 2n1..for
the Pro street car.

 Engine for the Gold car was from 70 Super Bee 2n1 kit. Stole many
parts from left over kits that were 2n1.

The Gold car has a Very special part , Real custom aluminum air
breather ! Got it from a custom model shop in Toronto when I lived
there. That is where I found out how to make the spark plug wire kits.

 it just adds that much more to the look of the cars.

Thanks Bill

 --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@...>
wrote:

> I like your custom Gremlin model. Where did you find the engine that
> you used in it? ~Lu~
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill Mason"
> <grandmas_grape@> wrote:
> >
> >  Hi ____ I added some pis to folder grandmas_grape of the Med Gold
> car
> > I did & some of the R/W/B car too.  R/W/B is not done Yet , but
You
> > will get the idea. Bill

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional