Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Front wheel question?????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Front wheel question?????

In a message dated 9/19/2006 11:25:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, djdave@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I had this problem on my first gremlin, 21 years ago. The answer for
me was to get the drums that got bent out-of-round cut, and use lead
spacers, at least I think they were lead. Got them at a local parts
store. I had crager SS rims at the time, and they sat unevenly on the
drum. Dont remove a weight, its there for a purpose.
I had to chip off the weights to get my Cragar SS mags to sit flush. Doing so did not create any problems for me, or effect the ride.

Charlie "Cool Factor X"