[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Tyler's Street and Strip Grem

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Tyler's Street and Strip Grem

VERY NICE INDEED,

What fuel cell (make, model, purchace place,did you use? I want to go
with injection for my gremmy, will that cell take a in tank pump?
Thanx for your time.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "spirt401" <spirt401@...> wrote:

> Here are the specs on Tyler's motor
> Barry Allen Race engines
> 421ci AMC, stroked stock crank, 6in eagle rods, Indy street heads
> ported(flowing 350ish), Indy intake, 1000 HP holly carb, solid
> roller .647 lift with 270ish duration with 1.7's instead of 1.6's,
> which makes the lift .687 at the valve, 11.5 comp.
>
> This combo made 680 with 1.6's on a motor identical to this one,
> only this one has 1.7's so barry said it should make 680+ and
> 580+tq .....but we are not sure how much the rockers will make!
>
> My combo!
>
> 421ci AMC, stroked stock crank, 6in eagle rods, stock 090 heads
> ported(flowing 300ish), Torker intake(ported), 950 HP holly carb,
> solid roller .647 lift with 270ish duration with 1.6's, 10.0 to 1
> comp.
>
> Should make 650ish hp and 570ish tq!
>
> I can't wait to get the motors back and start doing some street
> racin and drag racin....we are going to clean up the skreets!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)