Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Heres a Picture of my F/C Red White and Blue Greml

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Heres a Picture of my F/C Red White and Blue Gremlin. Thanks!

Im Confused.......What are you talking about Davis?

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I want the 490 J I had an 82 250 I miss it
 Davis

Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@prodigy.net> wrote:
Thanks man! It did take a while but the outcome was worth it.  I painted it white first but the green showed through even though I primed it before hand.  I had to sand and prime and paint the inside black. just so the green would show through.   By that time I had to re paint the outside white again.

We always get to the show first so the cars all have to go past ours to get to where they are parking.  I would always fire it up and run it out along side a AMC car if I saw it coming down the lane.  Everyone has to drive 5mph so it was pretty safe to drive it along side the cars.   I of course would wait for them to damn near jump out of the window to get a better look at it, and then put the hammer down and tell them Jokingly......HAHA you got beat by a BAADASS Gremlin!!!!!!!

It was really at the show we had about 9 amcs there. Everyone came by wanting to Know where they could get a RWB Gremlin!!!

O yeah. I just restored a Old school Mini bike and I had that there also. That SoMbitch is fast.

baadass73gremlin@aol.com wrote:
Daaamn Dennis,you did an awesome job on that thing,you sure now how to turn chicken shit into chicken soup what with the hidious green it used to be.
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car