[BaadAssGremlins] Back from the AMC Nationals

[BaadAssGremlins] Back from the AMC Nationals

What a great weekend. Just got home from the AMC Nationals in Cordova
Illinois. Friday the Hot Rod Magazine street car race returned to the
track. ALOT of nice AMC's attended the Nationals. This was the first
year i did NOT take a car to show or parts to sell..nothing. BUT..i got
to watch the WHOLE days racing program!! Scored some nice parts and of
course a few T-shirts!! Unfortunatley a couple of AMC's had parts
breakage issues while racing.There was an awesome Hornet Pro-Mod
looking car making a few trial pases. WILD paint job!! I'll try to down
load a photo of it. Wish everyone could have attended. There was a
SUPER NICE green Gremlin-X in the show. If i remember right it was a
1972. SWEET car. Extra AMC content...i bought MORE parts to stuff into
the garage that i'm in the process of  trying to finish up all the
walls inside...doh!  Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: