Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grandmas_Grape

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Grandmas_Grape

Bill,

Got lucky with the Sno-Runner picked it up locally.  I have seen them on ebay.
Is it tough to find parts for the harley sleds?  They are quite rare too!

Olly

Bill Mason <grandmas_grape@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Olly The Sno Runner is a rare sled to say for sure.

I mostly have AMF Harley Snowmobiles 71,73,74 & 75 + the Kids
sleigh. Also 74 ss Boa Ski , 74 Mark 1 Boa ski + 71 Boa Mini. 84 &
82 JD Sport & Trail fire. Last but not least 74 340 Sno Jet Thunder
Jet Ice Race sled.

Bill

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Olly <mrmopar00@...> wrote:

> I have a Chrysler Sno-Runner and a Ski-Doo Olympique 340 (under
restoration).

> Olly
>
> Bill Mason <grandmas_grape@...> wrote:
> Thanks ! Eddie , Doc & Charles
>
> Your comments , Web Pages & Info are a big help.
>
> I know some places in the US , Snow is not a big thing in places.
>
> How many in the Group are into Vintage Snowmobile restoring !?
>
> I have some Sleds I would think about trading for a Car !
>
> Not a Joke , just asking.. Bill
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, AMC74HORNET@ wrote:
> >
> > NOS and good used fenders are around you just have to look for
> them.
> > Just a thought how would she know if you used a fiberglass
fender?
> Under
> > coat the bottom and paint it with the car. I am sure she would
not
> come
> > out with a magnet to check it.
> > "Doc"

Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car