[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet brake parts wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Hornet brake parts wanted

The fellow below is looking for some brake items, anyone that either has
them for sale or can quickly point him in right direction please give him a
shout below, thanks,
Eddie Stakes

Hello Everyone. I'm looking for two brake parts for my 1973 AMC Hornet
Sportabout with a six cylinder in-line engine (so they're 9" rear drum
brakes). I've posted a small photo at:
http://www.safetrakusa.com/hornetbrake.jpg.

(The metal bar in the middle is a 12" ruler to give you an idea of the
scale.) Someone else said the part numbers are 01 - 6320 - 1960 Parking
Brake Lever and 01-6320-1944 Parking Brake Strut. I need the right hand
(passenger side) version of the lever, the strut is reversible. Thank you
for looking and for your time.

Name: Benjamin
Email: B.jamin.da.bass@xxxxxxxxx
PH#: 415-454-7162