[BaadAssGremlins] AMC factory aluminum rims for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC factory aluminum rims for sale

Hello all,I've had these wheels on ebay twice...possibly not everyone seen
them,or thought i had a rediculous reserve on them.well i did'nt.so i
thought i would turn here,and hope for the best.what i have is a set of the
turbocast wheels(79 AMX,etc...)in great shape easily an 8 on 10 scale.this
set includes all 4 centers along with lugs and locking lugs.along with a
fifth rim that i bought at a junkyard as a spare in case one got hurt(i'd
give that one a 5 outta 10)mounted on the 4 rims is a set of BF Goodrich
radial TA's with about 500 miles on them...i made this set 6 years ago for a
spirit GT i had.but i ended up bailing on the car,and these sat stacked up
in my garage until recently.in march i put them on a 67 rogue convertible i
bought,and they looked pretty good.but having the 232,i felt they just
did'nt fit in(maybe if it would have had the 290 or 343) so i had some new
tires put on the stock rims and back in the corner of garage went the
mags.so here's the deal...when i put these on ebay i stated that they where
for local pickup only,i did'nt want to ship these with the tires cause it
would be to expensive.(that may have hurt my chances of selling them)so
here's what i offer.if someone wants to come and get these,the price is
$500.00(my ebay reserve)If someone would like to have them shipped without
the tires,the price would be $520.00 to cover shipping.i would also deliver
this set personally within 100 miles of Indianapolis,In for $600.00.if
interested,call me in the evening.i'd love to talk AMC and talk about the
wheels....thanks Eddie for the space,hopefully this will work.and my wheels
will find a new home... David Francis dfrancis@xxxxxxxxxxx 317-298-7963
anyone interested int he rims and tires above, give David a shout, he can
also send you photos of the rims/tires if you email him.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx