[BaadAssGremlins] Electric fan

I installed an electric fan in my 72 Gremlin over the weekend.  Didn't
really need to but looked like a fun project.  Remember to use a LOW
profile fan - first one I tried from a Taurus didn't fit because the
fan motor hit the pulley.  I ended up using a 2 speed low profile fan
from a 3.8L Taurus ($16 at the junkyard) and there is still very
little clearance - had to shift the fan & shroud as far to the
driver's side of the radiator as I could.  I spent a few extra bucks
on a Flex-a-Lite variable speed fan controller.  It starts the fan out
at a low speed and gradually builds up to 60%.  If the engine
continues to heat up the fan will kick up to 100%.  I put a small
light inside so I know when it is on, along with a manual on-switch.
I'm still playing with the controller to determine when the fan should
actually turn on, but it seems like it will never come on during
normal driving.  Much quieter operation also.  Didn't have any real
problems installing it, I'll try to post some pictures.  Let me know
if you have any questions.

Dave
72 Gremlin X 304