Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crikey!The Croc Hunters DEAD!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Crikey!The Croc Hunters DEAD!

I figured sooner or later something would get him. How many times can
you test fate and push your luck messing with crocks, poisonous snakes
and all sorts of lethal critters. I used to laugh when after he was
messing with somthing that tried to bite him he would say "your a
naughty boy" Well don't mess with the damn thing fool. And I always
wondered why him and that other snake hunting fool on the Animal Channel
wear shorts when they are looking for poisonous snakes?
"Doc"