[BaadAssGremlins] 1.18 diecast for sale package deal

[BaadAssGremlins] 1.18 diecast for sale package deal

50$ will buy a Two lane blacktop 55 chevy a 41 Willys gasser 'black' and a Demon Lincoln from the movie'The Car' please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx if interested.Sorry no pics but these are mint/no box
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS