Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ok..... I am here..... start throwing stuff.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ok..... I am here..... start throwing stuff.

Hi and welcome. The meet he mentions in houston in October is the Lone Star
Shootout. It will be at Houston Raceway Park, one of the quickest drag
strips in the nation over in Baytown, about 50 miles from me, or about 25
miles from downtown Houston. It's 38 feet above sea level, and I think it is
only 22 feet above sea level there in Baytown. Coupled with the humidity it
makes for some wicked times.
http://www.lonestarshootout.com/

There have been a lot of records fall over there, I think it was the first
place someone went under 5 second 1/4 mile to name one I remember. Here are
some others and the drivers and teams:
http://www.fastmachines.com/archives/nhra/001773.php

Should be fun, it is a state of the art track. This Lone Star meet used to
be the Mopar Shootout years ago:
http://www.houstonmopars.org/previous.html
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX