Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin parts for sale & amc 360 and 727 for s

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin parts for sale & amc 360 and 727 for sale

Thanks anyway!

scott <amysmygirl2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, CJ <redneck2212@...> wrote:
The rear plate light was burned out and it was the kind that you
can't replace the bulb. The emblem was gone.

> Do you have any rear plate lights and/or RWB AMC emblem?
>
> scott <amysmygirl2003@...> wrote: I have some amc parts
for sale

> 84 amc 360 complete, 2bbl out of a waggoner $300.00
>
> 2 amc bellhousing 727's from jeeps can be made 2wd by changing the
> tail shaft and tail housing. $75.00 each
>
> 71 gremlin back seat, blue, compete top and bottom with hinge,
$30.00

> 71 gremlin gas tank, the tank has been "renewed" with tag, great
> shape in and out, $200.00
>
> 71 gremlin steering column like new auto, column shift, blue with
> standard gremlin wheel. $45.00
>
> Gremlin center dash plastic, I have two one for the 73+ and one
for
> the 70-72. $20.00 each
>
> Two factory am radios from 71 gremlins one compete with speaker,
work
> fine, $40.00 with speaker, $30.00 without
>
> I have more parts, let me know what you need, all prices are
o.b.o.
> All these parts are located in Ashtabula Ohio, 44004
>

> Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
> from magic.
> Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
> CJ
>
> ---------------------------------
Small Business.

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS