Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] gremlin still for sale

I don't see what the problem is. I bet he will need to make out the check for three or four times the amount of the car..
Terry

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lol i put an ad up for my gremlin here http://www.parts123es.com/ and
got an email from a guy in the uk wanting to pay by certified check,
heres the email, wat yall think

Hello,
Compliment of the season... i'm Anthony Peter from south yorkshire UK,
i was browsing this site when i saw your advert that you have this car,
for sale and i'm highly interested in it, so my mode of payment is
by certified check so i will like you to pls send me your contact
details so i can make your payment and let me know your last price on it.
Thanks
Anthony.

heres what i sent bak

first of all i do not ship. you must come and pick it up and take care
of it from there, the reason i say that is there are to many scams
around to ship it, i am in lees summit missouri USA, is this a problem?