Re: [BaadAssGremlins] gremlin still for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] gremlin still for sale

OK fine . That car will only move after the funds have cleared the bank, and if thats the case he can arrange and pay for shipping. BUT, be sure the bank tells you the funds have cleared and you have cash in hand.  Paul in Detroit

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
lol i put an ad up for my gremlin here http://www.parts123es.com/ and
got an email from a guy in the uk wanting to pay by certified check,
heres the email, wat yall think

Hello,
Compliment of the season... i'm Anthony Peter from south yorkshire UK,
i was browsing this site when i saw your advert that you have this car,
for sale and i'm highly interested in it, so my mode of payment is
by certified check so i will like you to pls send me your contact
details so i can make your payment and let me know your last price on it.
Thanks
Anthony.

heres what i sent bak

first of all i do not ship. you must come and pick it up and take care
of it from there, the reason i say that is there are to many scams
around to ship it, i am in lees summit missouri USA, is this a problem?

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS