Re: [BaadAssGremlins] R/C Pacers/Pintos...etc

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] R/C Pacers/Pintos...etc

In a message dated 8/29/2006 1:56:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Ok..when i posted a couple days ago..i accidentally posted as being
1:18th scale. I bought two, one red/one silver...Pacer 1:16th scale RC
fresh cherries cars.Also a R/C Pinto for my son who drives a 351W
(built)powered Pinto.That thing is FUN . He and i are going to
grudge/match race at the local strip when i get my 401 conversion done
in my Gremmy....hope he brings his pink slip...hahaha!! Do they make a
GRENLIN 1:16th R/C also??? I found the HUGE Gremlin R/C with ghetto
wheels. I want a 1:16th scale if they make one???? Thanks,Joe
Joe,got any pics of your sons 351 Pinto?I'd love to see it
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS