Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Upholstery - Why so difficult?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Upholstery - Why so difficult?

Mine was done with carpet from the factory. The only advantage with the carpet would be it would cut down on the road noise from the rear wheels a little.
Terry

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doc, to answer your question from a few days ago - I don't know why the
upholstery shop phoned me stating the seats were done when in fact they
weren't. I suspect my project gets put on the low priority list when
dealers bring in vehicles that have to get turned out quickly. They
know I don't have my car body ready for seat installation and I told
them that I was in no hurry. Anyway, the front seats are done but I did
not like the way the stripes line up on them so I asked the guy to fix
it. And the rear seat back will need to have carpeting put on the back
of it (to cover up that wonderful original plywood). I am debating
about what to do with the wheel wells. They were originally covered
with matching vinyl pieces, but I am considering either covering them
with carpet or vinly, or leaving them painted with the new interior
color. What do you think? I have plenty of carpet as I bought a couple
of extra yards from the same dye lot as my molded carpet piece. And I
can get the new vinyl material as well. ~Lu~

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS