Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherry's Gremlin's /Pacers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherry's Gremlin's /Pacers

I used Duplicolor Auto primer because it says it can be used on plastic.  I roughed up the plastic with a red 3m pad.

I primed it inside and out and added a few coats of primer on the outside and let it flash dry and then painted the whole thing with duplicolor gloss white.

I let it dry for 2-3 days and then I taped it up and roughed up the area i wanted to paint red.  Then I painted it with Krylon Banner red gloss fast dry.

I then taped off the area I wanted blue and roughed up that area.  I then used Rustoleum Metallic blue.

I used these last two paints because I knew what the finish would be after the fact since I use them all the time and have really good luck with them.

I let the whole thing dry next to a transformer at work for a few days. Its about 100 deg and it baked the paint pretty good.  But it wasnt needed since the paint drys pretty good anyway just added protection I guess.