Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherry's Gremlin's /Pacers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherry's Gremlin's /Pacers

In a message dated 8/27/2006 6:07:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Jim I believe it was Bart that said you could go to the local R/C store
and replace those ghetto wheels and tires for more appropriate ones. I
have the Pacer, the Gremlin is to much money for me.
"Doc"
Actually it was Dennis,and he said he got a set and I've yet to hear if they can be changed or not.Dennis?
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS